Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Salsa Fresca

This is the EASIEST thing to make! Even better, an entire bowl of salsa is only 65 calories. It's one of my favorite things to dig into when I come home from work. And I feel absolutely zero guilt from snacking. DON'T BUY THE STUFF FROM THE GROCERY STORE! HOW LAZY ARE YOU!?




3 Roma tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
2 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon hot sauce
squeeze of lime



1. Put all ingredients into food processor (which if you don't have, go get one. Everyone in my family has a Cuisinart Food Processor, it makes stuff ready so quick!)
2. Set it to chop and run until all veggies are pureed smooth


Now Snack!

Here in San Antonio, salsa goes on anything: tacos, burritos, eggs, rice. And I like it on popcorn.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment